Saturday, December 10, 2005

Something about the future

I'm sure some of you guys may sometime day dream about your future life but maybe nobody does that but me.
I've always wished that I'll be rich,well who doesn't......Maybe not that rich but I'll live a comfortable life.With a nice house and all those cool stuff to decorate it.
The house will have a water feature....a pool or a pond or something else and definitely with some night light for it to be seen at night.
I wouldn't want a big house, a medium one will do, cos I hate the cold feeling you have in a huge house,the cosy ones are much better....
The house will have some sky light in the living room....you know the ones that has glass on the ceiling.....so I can watch the star at night while listening to soft and slow music....
as for the bedroom,it will have soft carpet where it will feel like moss when you walk on it.......with a walk in wardrobe....
the room will also have french windows that open up to a small balcony overlooking the sea..yea it'll be nice and on the balcony I will put some holes on the wall so I can put on the candles at night.
For the dining room,there will be glass windows that strecth from the ceiling till the floor so that while I'm having my meals I can also admire my garden.
of course to realise all these dreams I'll have to work extra hard to earn that kind of money....haha

No comments: