Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bored...

I am bored to the bones....
it's been 2 weeks since George move to Sydney...
how time pass so slowly in Melbourne without him...
It seems like suddenly I have so much more time in the world, fill with nothing to do.

then...
24 hours used to be equals to short/not enough/fast/exciting....
time usually flies by as weeks....
because when u realize...a week has already pass
before I know it a month has pass

now...
24 hours equals to unbearable/bored/empty/too long...slow
just like when you are staring at the clock waiting for the minute hand to reach an hour.
60 turns.
I thought that I probably have used up 3 hours out of 24...
but in reality it is only 10 minutes since i last check ....

Is it too late to really appreciate times that we spent together and things that we did?
And thinking back now...all the little quarrels and fights seems to be such a waste.
I thought we have all the time in the world to spend together...but now we are in 2 different place.

If only i can fast forward time till we meet again...
if only...
a foolish wish...but will always hope that it comes true.

No comments: