Thursday, April 17, 2008

you will be going away soon.

It seems like it was yesterdray when I heard the news.
That you will be going away soon.
Sooner than I thought.
But why does it have to be next month?

When it is our month to celebrate the things we both appreciate so much.
Melbourne will be so different without you
Just thinking that by next month you will be in sydney
and I will be here alone in a place fill with so many memories of you and me

Times flies by a blink of an eye
Farewell parties for you will be looming out soon
boxes will come out of no where
for your belongings and get it ready to be sent off

it's like a story unfolding in front of my eyes
one chapter is coming to an end
while the new one will start off for you and me

your room will be empty
you will be on the plane
and I will not visit 612 Queensberry st anymore

I wish I can be on that plane too
and I wish those boxes are for me to put in my things too
but this is real life.

Fairy tale never seems to last long,
after a year reality starts to sink in.
is it possible that fairy tale and reality will work together?
For us, only time and determination will tell.

one thing is for sure
I will miss you terribly.
Really terribly.

No comments: